Pete

Pete's VR - SOLD

Haha import it!

They make it almost impossible to import cars into this country, to protect the motor industry here. My Corrado was imported by my brother in 2005- He had to have owned the car for a minimum of a year and paid tax etc on it in the UK, then a SOLID month of paperwork, then the shipping company employees raped it, and when landed and registered here, he couldnt take it off his name for 2 years. If a loop hole could be found in this system, and we could get cars through painlessly, not only would I have the biggest Corrado collection worlwide, but there would be BUCKETS of money to made as your UK second hand cars 5 years and older go for 20% of what you would pay here- Demand is high, which pushes up the prices of second hand vehicles.

Pete, can we have a proper for sale thread please? Only fair to other members who are using the classifieds.

Thanks

recently bought my first vr6 its completley standard but it needs quite a bit of tlc. does anyone know the best engine oil to use? its done just under 120,000 miles. also are there any reasonably cheap upgrades i can do to improve engine durability?

Hi mate, not sure you've posted this where you wanted to lol. 15w50 I use.

Mods can you move please?

Sad/Happy to day the car is now sold and I hope the new owner enjoys it like I have.