Sign in to follow this  
adolf1976

mot fail . Now fuel pipe probs

the c failed today. Not too bad tho.

Rear tyre has a lump.

Rear bearing is rough.

Number plate lights not working. :confused4: just took em out and they came on. :D

Leak by petrol pump !!!!!

Questions.

How hard is it to do a wheel bearing

what is likely cause of petrol leak. Had a look and the black box thing looks wet but all pipes seem fine. Is it hard to fix

thanks in advance

Rear bearing easy to do. Hardest part is usually getting the carrier brake nuts off - use irwin bolt grippers if necessary. Also getting the race pressed into the brake discs correctly AND careful when taking the ABS rotor off - unless youre replacing them.

Personally i'd replace both at the same time, but thats up to you. Along with new discs, depending on old they are.

:o right then. Had a closer look and the screw is blocked by the pipe. Am i gonna have to remove it and am i gonna get covered in petrol :o .

right then. I tightened the screw and it still leaked. Removed whole pump assembly and the leak seems to be coming from these two pipes. The in and out i gather. On closer inspection and after tightening the clips i noticed there is splits running thru the length of pipe :(

is there any other way apart from replacing the whole pipes and how hard is it to do.