Sign in to follow this  
Purple Tom

How would you like to drive this Corrado?

Hey,

I often work in Buxton, Derbyshire and I've spied this car in a garage several times over the last year or so. I don't often get chance to stop but on a rainy day last week it was parked outside and I had a couple of minutes so I jumped out and had a closer look:

Corrado1.jpg

Corrado3.jpg

Corrado2.jpg

Corrado4.jpg

Corrado5.jpg

It has a full spaceframe with a Vauxhall C20XE engine, running twin Weber 45's (I think), RWD with a live rear axle. Looks like it's used fairly regularly but was obviously in the middle of some work when I took these pictures.

I imagine it'd be good fun to drive, although nothing like an actual Corrado! Still nice to see someone going crazy with a Corrado shell :)

Tom

I knew those heater matrixes were a pain in the arse to replace but surely there was an easier way to do it :confused4:

I guess the front wings had seen better days.

Would I like to drive it? Hmmm, for my usual driving requirements (pop about local or commute to Bristol)... no thanks :wink:

Oops, just realised I've sneaked on using Kips log on.. thats a reply by Butterfly :nuts: