Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

low mileage m3 anyone

jesus christ how much though :shock: and aparently the seller has someone coming over from germany with some cash.

Have a look on the ebay link in the thread above german bloke was bidding 55k then 60k then 70k jesus some people have too much money to play with :lol:

You just have to remember that a fair amount of people have cash like some of us only dream of! £80k is nothing to some people, but a virtually new M3 is very rare. Take care of it and you'll make money on it too.

Someone who's even on half of an average footballers wage will be able to buy that no problem..

He'll probably get his asking price aswell the lucky tw*t!

Imagine test driving it, ragging the hell out of it and then say "nah its not for me this one im off to look at a few others"

Imagine test driving it, ragging the hell out of it and then say "nah its not for me this one im off to look at a few others"

:lol:

Would be nice if i had the spare 80k, but if i had that car, i'd have to drive it. Not sure how id feel about doing that after spending 80K on it :lol:

judging by his collection of mostly RS fords i can see why he wants rid of it.. Alledgedly BMW dont even own one in their own collection that has a lesser milage..he is meant to be a top bloke tho.