Sign in to follow this  
Emkayvr6

Sidelight comin on with brakes

hi all

Have a problem could do with some help with please, When i press the brake pedal my passenger side sidelight comes on, also keeps blowin the rear offside brake light bulb, i'm thinkin could be bad earth but not sure where the earth points are anyone know? also could it be a fault brakelight switch??

cheers

mart

about 4 brake light bulbs in the last couple of weeks, but not before the fault was 1st noticed. has an uprated headlight loom that i got from soneone on here fitted but i disconnected it and put the original plugs back into the headlight and n/s sidelight still came on so don't think it a problem with the uprated loom

should be but u've just given me an idea, i never checked the n/s rear bulb to see if ti was the right one, will have a look n let u know , cheers

Sorted dude thanks, nice one :clap: N/s tail light was single filament, swapped it about 4 months ago, was rushin to do it and musta picked up a single instead :roll: :epicfail: