Sign in to follow this  
lion

Early/late window mech

Any differences between early and late, I need drverside mech, but not sure if connecters are different on switches

Have a look on Ebay.. you could buy a complete door, window and mechanism for a lot less than that. I just bought a tailgate, slam panel, complete dash and a spare set of doorcards coz they were CHEAP. I got the slam panel for 99p :-) gonna cost me more in fuel to pick them up :lol:

would seem winters bring values of corrado's down. the goverment spending cuts aren't helping either coz parts prices on the bay have fallen. mostly a bad situation but a good excuse to stockpile a few cheap 2nd hand spares while there cheap.

one day when nearly all the VW spares have been used up, we will only ever be able to rely on 2nd hand parts panels etc from the likes of ebay...Eek!!

Great that they're the same, I know prices are mad from vw compared to eBay , I broke a rado a while back and there was bits u couldn't give away, bet they'd be a small fortune in the near future :(