Sign in to follow this  
bristolbaron

Preaching to the (un)converted..

I've just got off the phone to my best mate who's a mechanic and has done most of the work on my Rado's.

He's always given me grief about the amount of work they need and built up a general dislike for them, always saying I should buy something newer/faster or more reliable. I've just bought an 8v daily which needed a new front wishbone. He fitted that and the next day there was still a knocking noise from the front.

I left it with him to diagnose and he's said it needs a driveshaft. He then went on to say he's been driving the car over the past few days and completely fallen in love with it! He's amazed how smooth it is, how well it drives and said he went out to it this morning and he thought it looked amazing! I still can;t quite believe we really just had that conversation.

He's cancelled his plan to buy a mk4 tdi in the new year and will be on the look out for a Rado instead. His Mrs loves it as well so he's even got the green light from her.. thats if I ever get my 8v back..

:clap:

Thats awesome... wish i could convert my mates!

Whats happening with your G60? Last i read on here you had some seriously wide 15's for it right?

Thats awesome... wish i could convert my mates!

Whats happening with your G60? Last i read on here you had some seriously wide 15's for it right?

Nearly.. 17x9's.. still need to get the arch work done for them to fit, but need to solve overheating problem to get down to G-werks..

Should be back on the road by Ultimate Dubs.. maybe sooner now my mates got the bug!

Thats good, OR IS IT? You do realise now he wont have time to fit your car in to his garage as he's too busy sorting HIS Corrado out? :lol:

Yeah there is that.. I'll make sure he buys a minter.. :lol:

Thats good, OR IS IT? You do realise now he wont have time to fit your car in to his garage as he's too busy sorting HIS Corrado out? :lol:

Thats exactly what the missus just said!