Sign in to follow this  
stu37

Dragon Green VR

Yes they look great. Strangely I don't like darkened lenses or dark wheels. But on the dragon greens they both work really well.

I see from the for sale section that you've decided to go with the speedies? Good choice sir :)

I see from the for sale section that you've decided to go with the speedies? Good choice sir :)

I have indeed my man, but with me wheels seem to find me like im some sort of wheel magnet!! I have already been through Audi TT comps, MK4 Golf GTI and Schmidt 3pc Modern lines... and always go back to speedlines. :D

Hi guys just been searching through my pc and come across a couple of shots of some wheels that at some point have been on the car, Just thought I would add them on to add to my car thread! Also a shot of the Webasto Slider Sunroof... :D, Not the best shot in the world but you get the idea.

Good news all the TT wipers have arrived and on inspection they where I have to say the biggest bargain I have ever bought for my Corrado costing me £10!!!!!!!! they are absolutely mint and even come with some good blades! As per caution tho I have some new ones on standby and ready to go on. Fingers crossed I will get chance to have a play in a moment :) .

Its been some time after christmas and once again I have had another month or so lapse of coming online and the car is still going strong as ever with a 650mile trip battled with no hick ups. I have had to guy a gearbox mount from GSF as my original is making a chirping noise like a bird under the wheelarch.. Anyone changed one of these...?

im in need of some new mounts, what does the gsf one seem like in comparison to orig other than being new? does it look cheap or look ok?

im in need of some new mounts, what does the gsf one seem like in comparison to orig other than being new? does it look cheap or look ok?

If im honest for £17 for the gearbox one it looks ok, its a solid rubber rather than grease filled I believe which is why i opted for it as its hassle free, well worth a look for the price!!!

Was that the mk2 Golf diesel mount? I have a weird chirping noise that I suspect may be mounts, mine comes from the driver's side though when pulling away :lol:

Was that the mk2 Golf diesel mount? I have a weird chirping noise that I suspect may be mounts, mine comes from the driver's side though when pulling away :lol:

Hello mate that is exactly the same as mine!!!!! If you look right down by the gearbox you will probably see a load of grease has splurged from the unit. I am still waiting for a nice day to get outside to change it. When I went down to GSF they said that the one they supplied under the corrado gearbox mount was a fully rubber one. All the same its worth a go for £17.

New addition fitted today!!!! A Supa RamAir filter that I have to say has transformed the way the car sounds, One of the best mods I have done so far for bang for my buck. Will post some pictures asap.

And also WHAT A DIFFERENCE the tt wipers have made on the car!!! We have had some awful weather down in south wales and the wipers have been worth every single penny!!!! Cheers for all the advice guys!