Sign in to follow this  
stu37

Wheel Dimema... choices... BBS, OZ, SPEEDLINE

Hi guys I have a bit of a dilema and im not sure what to do and i looking for some general opinions... I have now three sets of wheels after having tried a few on the car already and I am totally stuck and not sure which way to turn, I recently purchased some oz 5x100 5 spoke twist alloys I think intended for a subaru impreza and they look nice, but I also have a set of BBS rc041's with the bolts removed ready to be refurbed and im just not sure which way to turn.... Either keep my standard and mint speedlines... (Eibach pro kit in place so already slightly dropped) , carry on refurbing the BBS wheels or just carry on with the OZ wheels.... OZ wheels and standards are easiest options 5X100, but the RC's would look so nice. Would anyone have an idea of how much the 41's would be worth If i decided to sell them....?

Go with the Speedo's! :)

Im starting to think the same as you Jim.. I wanted the car lowered then kept hyping up different wheels in my mind after having TT comps and Schmidt 3pc modern lines and after all that, when I had just fitted my b6 shocks and eibach springs on my 15's I could not believe how it sad and how mean it looked!

I think that speedlines have really aged well. I'd have them on a Corrado over many other alloys now.

If you don't mind me asking, how are you finding the colour? I'm thinking of buying a Dragon Green car and it's a colour I've not really wanted before (but the rest of the car is too good for me to ignore). I thought the same about Blackberry at one point and now love it so I'm expecting to do the same with Dragon :)

If you don't mind me asking, how are you finding the colour? I'm thinking of buying a Dragon Green car and it's a colour I've not really wanted before (but the rest of the car is too good for me to ignore). I thought the same about Blackberry at one point and now love it so I'm expecting to do the same with Dragon :)

I have to say that the colour for me was never one that I would have considered, BUT now I have it I think it is a beautiful colour to have and really when cleaned is stunning. I think the Dragon Green shade in my opinion is one that suits the shape and lines off to a tee better than most of the other options. The first time I had fully washed cleaned and waxed the car... pulled up into a petrol station at night my jaw dropped! The pearl effect in the paint is honestly stunning! For me now I would say Dragon Green 1 then Blackberry 2. You honestly will not be dissapointed!

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in the metal.

Just curiously im fron woking in surrey now residing in cardiff but often travelling back.. Where abouts are you from....?

I'm in Claygate, between Kingston and Esher so only a few miles down the road :)

LOL seriouly very small world!!

I wish Speedlines were 7.5 wide instead of 6.5 Awesome wheel but just too skinny for the C, hence why I have been looking around for wider similar styles (but not Compo MOs! too much for my wallet atm)

Oh well....

You've made this very easy, compared to the OZ or BMW fitment BBS i'd go for the Speedlines everyday. If you can't beat the stock rims, stick with stock

Here are the OZ anyone any clues to model name???

OZ Exclusives...suit the rado rather well:

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

My brother has a set which a borrowed for a month or two.