Sign in to follow this  
justy farr

CORRADO VR6 1995 67OOO MILES

This was on Pistonheads a few weeks ago, I posted a heads up in Ebay & Misc, someone said then they had been to see it and it was a cat C, cant remember who it was though :scratch:

Nice one! Should know better than to come on here and not get sussed :lol: With hindsight, the original post does seem a little naive...

N313 JOT

N313JOT

I'm just adding in the car reg number so anyone who sees a future advert and maybe does a search for any history will come across this thread.

HI JUST GOT UP AND READ THE POSTS, CANT BELIEVE WHAT IVE READ. THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED NICE THREADS. MUCH APPRECIATED. TO THOSE WHO HAVE POSTED "KNOB" COMMENTS VERY UNKIND AS I HAVENT BEEN AWARE!!

FACTS!!

THIS CAR WAS SUPPLIED BY PETER COOPER GROUP FROM NEW AND IT HAS ONE OLD LADY OWNER (VERY SURPRISING FOR A VR6 I KNOW)

CAR OWES ME NOTHING AND IS MINT.

AS WRITTEN EARLIER IN THREAD IM NOT ON HERE LOOKING TO SALE THE CAR, WANTED PEOPLES VIEWS AND ITS WORTH, DOESNT MEAN I WANT TO SELL!!!!! SO NO IM NOT TRYING TO RIP ANYONE OFF OR TRY TO PULL THE WOOL!!!

CAR IS BEING CHECKED OUT TODAY BY A FRIENDS FRIEND WHO HAS WORKED FOR VW FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AS A PANEL BEATER, I WILL KEEP POSTED.

FACT..... IF THE CAR OWES MY PERSONALLY NOTHING, DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF IT HAS BEEN UP A TREE????? IF IT IS MINT WITH THIS MILEAGE, WITH ALL THE RIGHT SPEC AND IT GIVES ME PLEASURE TO DRIVE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS IF I DRY STORE THE CAR AWAY FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS IT WILL STILL HAVE A VALUE!!

YES THE OLD LADY WORE BROWN TIGHTS!!

In the interest of fairness, I thought I'd allow this to be posted.

You're not trying to pull the wool? Seriously?

Save your time and your BS stories for elsewhere.

Wow this thread evolved quickly :shock:

Very nice looking condition from the couple of pics, lets have some more.

Have you got a faulty keyboard or just trying to shout everything you're writing? :norty:

Out of interest Justy Farr, and going on the assumption that both you and the car are genuine, what happened to the car to write it off and what damage was there? You seem to have known the lady very well so I assume she told you all the detail when it happened?

Genuine question.