Sign in to follow this  
volksworld13

volksworld13 new daily

i made a smart chioce, to get a newish car that came into work, it wasnt cheap, but i believe it will pay for itself over the years to come in low tax,insurance and good fuel consumption. can you guess what it is?

limited edition and not many of them made.only done 15,000 miles, in 3 years from new its a 2007 my.

Image0183.jpg[/attachment:35ka4yvd]

the skoda brand has taken alot of stick over the years, but its truely a cracking car, limited edition , race blue colour,leather,a/c ,tinted windows,cruise,electric everything, fully loaded, 1.9 pd engine 130bhp, more torque than a porsche boxster!!

you know what this means!!!

yes the 8v needs to go, im aware its the wrong time of the year, i have invested silly money into it.the paint work is perfect.

i have a few choices. i sell it as it is and loose out, as its got lots of extra , 12 month old miltec,borbet a, coilovers, leather ect.

break her, and use the good bits on the storm.

sell completly standard all good bits of it??

i just cant decide.as it so hard to let go!! but the storm is something ive always wanted!! :shrug:

Don't break it- it's a perfectly good car. Just change the wheels + any of the other bits that are easily reversible.

Gonna get the Skud remapped?

A very nice choice. My friend has one and he kicks its balls in on a regular basis. The only thing he has needed done on it was the front tyres, due to his driving. The amount of heat he had put into the brakes and still stood up to it. 130mph up to a round about might not help :norty:

Hi Alex,

Nice choice from what I know about them. There's a guy I think from Exmouth way who owns a diesel Fabia who would be good to talk to as he's tuned his car upto 260-270bhp. Sure he would be on the forums you're looking at.

Enjoy mate.

do the decent thing and put the VW engine back in a VW, VRS engine into the 8v, it's the only thing that makes sense :)

Very nice. Always fancied one of those! Be interested to know how you get on with it :)

the car is bullet proof, ive worked on skoda for 2 and half years now, and dont get no problems with them, now the nugget is gone, i have the stormvr6 and the 8v left, ideally i want shot of the 8v, so ican sepend the money from that in doing the storm up.

vrs =daily

storm vr6 on schrick manifold= weekends toy .

its a smarter decision, although the 8v has been good to me. shes done her work 4 years.but its cost me dearly!!3-4 grand.

will get some more pics up, when i get 5.