Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Tough but someone has to do it....

Ahh.. there was a thread on PH resurrected about this very same topic the other day. No-one was quite sure what had happened still even after all this time, but thanks for confirming Andy.

Jim - he was a very long serving and highly respected test driver for Toyota / Lexus - the heart attack he had was massive and resulted in instant death, don't know what happened to the occupants of the BMW 3 series that he collided with, that was a test car that was on its way to the Ring.

13th / 14th Jan - two days with the car then a month to write the material and a day to deliver it all to owners collectingtheir cars. Should be some interesting stuff to write about including how to prepare your car for the track - surely someone buying a £340k car will have someone that does that kind of thing for them

Also been confirmed as the product writer for the new GS model due out in 2012, will start having access to development cars in mid 2011 :D

I'm lucky to have a sideline that pays OK and is hugely enjoyable

Wow well done Andy, really pleased for you and couldn't happen to a nicer bloke :salute: :clap:

Wow well done Andy, really pleased for you and couldn't happen to a nicer bloke :salute: :clap:

/Cough

:D

Just been requested to write and deliver some material for the Lexus LFA - of course this means that I need a day with the car to get to know it - been told it will have to be at the Ring

Damn - just the kind of news I need before Christmas

WOAH WOAH, i just realised you typed LFA, i thought you were on about the ISF....

F*ck me man, thats cool!

Have fun and drive safe :salute:

/Cough

Yep you were definately in the last 3 too Tom but met Andy many times so he just Clinched it :lol: