Sign in to follow this  
The Lone Rado Rider

hi everyone and merry christmas

Thought it was about time I said hi ! Did sign up to a forum about a year ago but forgot my password :shrug:

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas and looking forward to the new year and the start of another decade with no doubt lots of plans for your Corrado's :) I know my list is getting bigger by the day :lol:

Managed to do the heater matrix before Christmas and remove all carpets and trim, hopefully get it back in for new year as its loud without it, just got front seats in with the dash hanging out everywhere and no Alpine either :(

Now my rear brakes are seized and with have to replace the lot me think as discs are going to be glazed and no good, and rear bushes need replacing too, was going to use mk 3 brakes and poly bushes and would like to hear anyone's thoughts on that !

Best Wishes To All

Andy :wave:

:wave: there yep no wot ya meen about pass words got that maney always forgetting wots wot :shrug: all the best