Sign in to follow this  
VWVW

Cheap battery supplier

Ive been in the lookout for some battery for the corrado vr6 recently and found the below supplier to be pretty cheap in comaprison to Halfords.

http://www.manbat.co.uk/

I went and collected a Varta Silver Dynamic 63AH CCA 610 all in for £72.53 (the battery dimensions are 242mm X 175mm x 190)This is with a 5 year Guarantee which I think is amazing price compared to Halfords selling the Bosch Silver equivalent at £119.99 all in.

Hope this will help anyone who is looking for a car battery at the moment.

i went to my local tyre place last week and picked up an 075 battery for £38.

ok i don't know what brand it is, but it starts the car fine and i'm sure it'll last for a couple of years

Ive been in the lookout for some battery for the corrado vr6 recently and found the below supplier to be pretty cheap in comaprison to Halfords.

http://www.manbat.co.uk/

I went and collected a Varta Silver Dynamic 63AH CCA 610 all in for £72.53 (the battery dimensions are 242mm X 175mm x 190)This is with a 5 year Guarantee which I think is amazing price compared to Halfords selling the Bosch Silver equivalent at £119.99 all in.

Hope this will help anyone who is looking for a car battery at the moment.

went into the branch and got quoted 67 for the varta battery, vw dealer had them for the same price but 1 week wait..

I got mine from Costco. Bosch silver plus for £55. Also comes with 5yr guarantee.

Got one for the mk1 golf as well and it's the same price...

by Kev_VR6 » 31 minutes ago

I got mine from Costco. Bosch silver plus for £55. Also comes with 5yr guarantee.

Got one for the mk1 golf as well and it's the same price...

I thought I had a bargain...£55!!!! I dont think that can be beaten :)

regarding Cosco do you have to be in the trade to be able to buy from them or are they open to the general public ?

Not open to general public, but it's pretty easy to become a member if you or anyone you know works in government or education or post office, or self employed etc. they can have an account set up and you can be added onto their account and have your own card.

They're good for tyres too - only sell Michelin's but they're not bad on price.