Sign in to follow this  
chiller1

How to/what needed for mk4 golf rear calipers?

Hi people just after a bit of advise please i run a 92 2.0 16v and am sick of the rear calipers being so Sh*t! So i was wondering who has done the mk4 golf caliper upgrade is it any good worth the money? I'm a mechanic by trade so i was just wondering if anyone could give my any part numbers etc for the calipers hoses or what you need? would really appreciate the help thanks in advance Booth

You need MK4 rear callipers (unsurprisingly!) and conversion hoses. And that's about it. Oh, and you'll obviously want some brake fluid to flush the brakes through.

DG Autotech sell a conversion kit.. worth getting in touch with them :)

http://www.dgautotech.co.uk

Alternatively Goodridge do the conversion hoses too.. though have no specific supplier for them I can recommend!

C & R sell the goodridge conversion hoses for about £35. Golf mk2 to mk4 rear conversion hoses. Just ask them and they will know exactly what you need.

Jim, it seems there's no hyphen in the web address. :salute:

Ta. Fixed :)

You need MK4 rear callipers (unsurprisingly!) and conversion hoses. And that's about it. Oh, and you'll obviously want some brake fluid to flush the brakes through.

DG Autotech sell a conversion kit.. worth getting in touch with them :)

http://www.dgautotech.co.uk

Alternatively Goodridge do the conversion hoses too.. though have no specific supplier for them I can recommend!

Hi cheers for the reply been on there site and they dont seem to list them? I will give them a ring tom thanks again ta Booth.

C & R sell the goodridge conversion hoses for about £35. Golf mk2 to mk4 rear conversion hoses. Just ask them and they will know exactly what you need.

Sorry to be thick! but who is C&R cheers

C & R: 0115 978 5740

Ask about the conversion hoses. Made by goodridge. I did order some from awesome Gti who messed me about for 3 weeks, then got phoned up c & r and got them next day and cheaper!