Sign in to follow this  
rishisisodia

right click alarm

Hi there and welcome wierd thing is i have been trying to fit right click keyless entry today and had a nightmare . Got an electrican friend coming round tomorrow to have a look think i might have a faulty module it is supposed to be easy but i cant get the remote to lock or unlock the doors tried everything . there are some threads on here about it . try http://www.oichan.org/mods/key/switchblade2.htm http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4s6/msgs/34109.phtml or do an advanced search in here hope this helps

Let us know how you get on chaps, It looks like a nice alarm. I rather like the oem looking fobs...

Do we need the central locking kit? Surely not, i thought rado's had central locking or am i losing it? lol

no need for the central locking kit just the the modules and key fobs are needed i am about to hit the garage and have another go at it stupid thing only brought it as it looks like such an easy install in general i dont like after market alarms and stuff they mess the car up but this looked easy but having a few problems

Oh im not fitting one anytime soon, i have no clue about these things but will wait till you guys fit yours and post a mini review lol.

well i dont know where to start, i think the factory alarm is stil in the car as i have the sensors on the a pillars and a siren with a key hole in the engiine bay, how do i disconnect the factoryone and fit the new one?