Sign in to follow this  
dan

CCGB AGM or GTi International

As some of you know I'm gettin married :D in May this year so, unfortunetely I can't go to any of this years events. :( However next year I will definitely be attending one of them. The question is 'Should I go to the GTi international or the CCGB AGM? I'd like to go to both but thats just not possible for me.

Which one do you think I should attend and why?

Cheers

Well the AGM is on Sunday so you gotta decide whether or not to go pretty shortly.. bear in mind the only cost of going to the AGM is going to be your fuel & whatever expenses. Not only that, but its not an event like GTI International is.. its just a meeting where club business is discussed and a hell of a lot of Corrados.. people meet up and have a chat.

If you need to save up and just go to one event, GTI International would be the one! :)

Like Jim said - they are both totally different events. If you can only go to one then I would suggest Inters - you will still see us lot there :p

Cheers

Mark

2.0 16V

Well the AGM is on Sunday so you gotta decide whether or not to go pretty shortly..

He said he couldn't go to one this year ;)

*cough* thumb *cough* hehe

Think I'd personally go to Inters.

I think, if it's next year, I'd possibly wait and see if we have a Corrado Club National Day as we're planning this year. Last time we had one we had over 120 Corrados turn up and a great day was had by all. This years event is shaping up to be a mega event if we get the go-ahead at the AGM, and I can't see much a problem for that.

As to AGM vs GTi Int. It's a no brainer really, go to GTi, weekender with some of the boys (and gals) and you get to see lots of other motors too....

As some of you know I'm gettin married :D in May this year so, unfortunetely I can't go to any of this years events. :( However next year I will definitely be attending one of them. The question is 'Should I go to the GTi international or the CCGB AGM? I'd like to go to both but thats just not possible for me.

Which one do you think I should attend and why?

Cheers

yeah like everyone else says.............GTI-INTERNATIONAL is the one to go to,apart from the fact there is hundreds of cool dubs there,you can also make savings on bits'n'pieces that your C will need,another closer alternative to you is the Scottish vw-owners festival....see the VWCCGB(Scottish Region) website for more details,also there is meant to be an indoor show in october near glasgow......closer and i assume cheaper/easier for you to get to......as if they put inters to the same place next year its quite a trip for you as well as me

Cheers guys,

A few good days and we're all ready for the show's :D . Okay so its either inters, ccgb club national day or the Scotish vw-owners day. Still spoiled for choice :D ... and still undecided :scratch: . Each event appeals to me in its own way. I suppose the best thing to do will be, wait until the dates of each event are released and then work on that... we'll see !

Thanks again

Dan