coullstar

Goodwood FOS

I went for the day yesterday and must say it was an amazing day.

There was just so much to see and do all day and it was excellently organised. It was awesome being so close to the cars on the rally stage, and then just a few metres away you'd have all the super/F1/classic cars blasting up to the finishing line of the hillclimb. FMX best whip contest was another highlight.

Even the traffic getting in and out was good. (we did arrive at about 7.40am and leave at 7.00 pm).

Next year I might do Fri/Sat as I'm knackered at work today :)

One of the guys did the best ever whip Ive seen in the morning. I was convinced he was going bin it but pulled it back. Must have been busy as hell yesterday as I noticed a big difference between Friday and Saturday.

Yeah one of the frenchies did that yesterday to me. I thought he was doing a 3 until he dumped the throttle and brought it back. Absolutley insane levels of control.

I'd rather watch Best whip rather than Best trick any day.

Just took these off my camera, my VR packed next to Maserati GranTurismo Cabrio and a F430 Scuderia....Audi R8 V10 in the background.

p7031377.jpg

p7031380.jpg