Jim

Code / Type for Corrado sidelight bulb...

Just a quicky. I need a new sidelight bulb for my Corrado - is there are particular type / model of code for the bulb, so that I don't have to take the headlight apart and wonder round Halfords with the old bulb looking for the right replacement?

Cheers :)

there are only 2 types of side light. The 501 bulb which just pushes in (wedge shaped) and the one the corrado uses the ??? bulb....cant remember its bloody number but its basicly the one with a 5mm bayonet connection.

Ok - I know it sounds lame, but i've never actually had to change any bulbs on a car before so didn't actually know what I needed to look for!!

Jim, you need to take out the whole unit to change the headlamps but not for the sidelights - they can be pulled out the unit but you will need some pliers to do it! - It will tell you in the manual if you have one but there fairly easy to locate, just have a look!

Jedi - I thought all corrado's had the pull out type???

LED27.jpg

LED28.jpg

ignore the led in the second pic... these pics are for if you want to upgrade to the LED sidelights but they show you the bits you want for this particular topic!

The hole to work in is a lot fiddlier than i was expecting, but swapped it. I did end up taking out the whole unit as I thought it'd be easier than trying to work upside down / hanging over the back of the headlight bit.

Anyway - cheers - I now have both sidelights working :)