shaunVR6

passat vs honda

While drivin home minding my own buisness a white honda pulled rite up behind me,whats that one with the triangle exhaust ..civic ..i think so i pulled into the inside lane to let him past ,and on the back it had mugen badges all over it and it was a 10 plate car so i thought it must be quick giving the mugen pediree ?so let him pull along side this guy looked across as if he was in a ferrari 599 then tried he tried to take off you shud have seen his face as i left him for dead .........in my family friendly passat child seats and all .

made me laugh dusnt matter how many spoilers or badges ur car has it dusnt make it faster .

Suppose that R36 engine made a massive effect LOL. Its really not fair calling your car "family freindly". It would embarass quite a few quick cars out there.

if you think your car's quick and anyone in a "passat" is happy to take you on then you should know you're going to lose :)

yeah its not quite the typical passat, but its still a passat ! did put a smile on my face tho, wonder what excuse he gave to his passenger about how he lost in his mugen powerd beast

i think i used about 4 gallon of petrol and his little honda prob used a thimble full lol