Abdul

DDI Blue tinted mirrors

i was looking at buying some myself...then i read they are just stick on and not heated.

That kinda drowned the idea for me personally! Good luck though, they do look nice.

Yeah, but you can buy stick on 12v heating elements for about 8 pounds from Conrad Electronics and then they're heated ;)

Yeah, but you can buy stick on 12v heating elements for about 8 pounds from Conrad Electronics and then they're heated ;)

ohh, sounds interesting. Have you got a direct link or product number on the website. Did a quick search but didnt find anything on http://www1.conrad-uk.com (assume that is the correct website?)

ta

ohh, sounds interesting. Have you got a direct link or product number on the website. Did a quick search but didnt find anything on http://www1.conrad-uk.com (assume that is the correct website?)

ta

This is lifted from another thread of mine....

"For replacing the heating elements I used an aftermarket self adhesive 12V heating foil. If you search for a company called Conrad electronics online, they are uk based. Go to their search and put in "Heating foil 100x65 mm pair" and you should go straight to the page. With mine they heat the central portion of the glass, which is good enough for me.

They do make a larger one "Heating foil 130x70 mm pair" but it uses more power, and I didn't want mine heating all the way to where the adhesive was holding them on to the frame. These bigger ones might work better with a resistor in series to lower the voltage and reduce the temperature rise a bit (even the small ones get hot)."

Ive often looked at these, nice and subtile :)

Site says- "Both driver side and passenger side are wide angle. Therefore Corrados which are right hand drive ie. in the UK can also utilize them."

I would be 100% interested if a group buy was arranged for these.