Cat VR6

Which alarm/immobiliser? Cobra/Clifford/TOAD

I'm getting an aftermarket alarm/immobiliser fitted to my VR6 and just wondering what you would recommend? I've just had the wheels stolen off my other car that I was about to sell and i'm very worried they are gonna come back for the original BBS on the Rado. Car theft isn't a big problem in my area but clearly wheel theft is as the mkII gti golf that parks oppiosite me was done 3 weeks ago! So I reckon I need one with a tilt switch..does this come as standard with most alarms? Also if they manage to jack it up level somehow would this stop it activating? Also thinking of getting a proximity alarm but heard these can just be a pain in the arse? Any advice about manufacturer and features would be appreciated. I'm happy to pay somewhere around the £300 mark mybe a bit more.

I have toad ai606 with tilt sensor and use other toad alarms before. never tried the others but toad always seemed the best recommended when i asked