Itsnotascirocco

New to the forum.

Hello everyone from Perkasie, PA. . Just thought I would stop by and introduce myself and my car. My name is Jake and I bought my first Corrado about a year ago. After owning a few other VW's I had my mine set on a Black 92 Corrado SLC. I did alot of searching for about 6 months and I went out of my way to get this one. I am glad I did after one year of ownership everything is going great with no major hang ups. I have been doing many mods and eventually plan on going Turbo.

Corrado Content.... First two pics are with wietec cup kit and last two are current. it sits a bit lower now with koni coilovers

100_3089.jpg

100_3102.jpg

104_0123.jpg

104_0122.jpg

Edited by Itsnotascirocco

nice vr man .I have a 90 g60 and live in lewistown ,PA. I just joined myself. Your tails and turns look pretty good is it laminex?

My photobucket link is at bottom. I couldnt figure out how to resize the pic . It was huge .I just got mine in oct. It needed a new pass side fender and body work on front. Thats why its in primer currently. I have three other vws. 02gti1.8t, 95vr6 , and 71 bug.

I made it to waterfest last summer , hopefully will make it to a few more this year. My rado wont be show quality this year, but to hope to drive it. I hope to do paint next winter so im gonna rock the primer until i find out what else its gonna need. Do the cops in your area give you any slack for your tails. I probably wont make it down the block in my town with them totaly blacked out like that!!

http://s1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/tom71lynch/

My photobucket link is at bottom. I couldnt figure out how to resize the pic . It was huge .I just got mine in oct. It needed a new pass side fender and body work on front. Thats why its in primer currently. I have three other vws. 02gti1.8t, 95vr6 , and 71 bug.

I made it to waterfest last summer , hopefully will make it to a few more this year. My rado wont be show quality this year, but to hope to drive it. I hope to do paint next winter so im gonna rock the primer until i find out what else its gonna need. Do the cops in your area give you any slack for your tails. I probably wont make it down the block in my town with them totaly blacked out like that!!

For the pictures you just copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket... I am at waterfest every year. I roll with Evolution Euro Militia. We have some pretty sick cars. A couple caddys, Couple mk1 rabbits will be in the mix this year as well. I also had a 02 GTI 1.8t... Pushing 20lbs of boost!... LOL I had it for 3 months and totalled it at about 90mph. VW makes safe cars, trust me. As far as the tails... I have yet to get harrased. I got pulled over for speeding by a state cop and he didnt even say anything about them. I cant get them to pass inspection tho. I have to switch back to the stock tails for inspection.