voxx

Some more bad luck...

Hi chaps

Not been on for a while - but thought I'd post some news...

After my last bit of bad luck here - http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?50587-absolutely-fuming....and-gutted&highlight=absolutely+gutted - I come with more bad luck!

Bought a house, big project, so not living there at the moment - left the car overnight for the first time whilst I went to Edinburgh. Came home the next day to this:

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

Appears that it was the opposite neighbours daughter, in her big Nissan Navara...luckily she left her details and reported it so it will all get done under insurance. Struggled to get some wings but found 2 so they should be arriving next week. The door has been hit too - can't open the door properly. A friend reckons that the whole side might need resprayed. There's some other bits I have been meaning to get sorted so now is probably a good time. I was really gutted but I'm glad she has taken the blame!

will get an update when the work is happening

cheers

p.s. - yes and when it's finished, I'll give it a wash.........!!

yeah new wings - but I have them en route. Found them on eBay. I think late VR wings are harder to get? I actually have 2 wings but they are from an early 16v (as I didn't know they were different before I bought them!) Got them for £30 each. Thought it was best to get 2 whilst I could!

Yep - thats why I'm not too upset. i was when I saw it for the first time! The was a lot of rust building up at the bottom so it was needing done anyway. :)