Callum33

Dragon 16V

Bought this 2 months ago and now quite aquainted with it so thought I'd start a little project thread as a record of what I do with it.

This is how I bought it with the polished Lenso's and wolfsburg badges all over it

CorradO1.jpg

CorradO3.jpg

CorradO5.jpg

CorradO4.jpg

The lenso's were taking a beating over the bad weather so got a set of G60 steels cheap

IMG_0234.jpg

But due to the lovely potholes and the amount of miles I do it was only a matter of time before I connected and bent two of the steels so its back on the lenso's (although ive had both g60 steels repaired the tyres are shot so cba to change them back)

Then came time to try and de-wolfsburg the C since the corrado didnt have much to do with the wolfsburg factory didnt make much sense to me buy each to his own

bought a second hand rear badge and then colour coded it to the body work with the rear part matt black so it stands out slightly

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Then only last week I got rid of the wolfsburg wheel centre's, didnt fance a VW logo on them so went for something a bit different, not too everyone taste but I like how it turned out. Bought the stickers then applied and lacquered to hopefully prolong the life off them

301dae39.jpg

0fcfdc77.jpg

8ee77500.jpg

and thats it so far, well except from it breaking down twice already so its had a new starter motor and oil sensors to stop it leaking. but had VW's for a little while now so know they just want a money injection now and then to stay happy:D

Haven't updated this in ages since im trying to rebuild my polo and the gf's lupo in the mean time. With money being tight only done a few cosmetic bits but I think they make a big difference

First of all I got id of the old door handles as they were faded and looked messy with the locks which I dont need

IMG_0403.jpg

The replacement was some seat toledo rear handles that were a pretty similar colour and after replacing the levers they went on, the colour match isnt perfect but its close enough so you cant tell if your not up close and smooths out the look of the handles

IMG_0404.jpg

The next thing I replaced were the old wipers as they had been bent to try to get a better clearance of water as rado's are known for having crap wipers

IMG_0455.jpg

And so I decided to treat it to a Christmas present of a Storm single wiper conversion as I'd heard good things on-line about them

IMG_0463.jpg

So all fitted and works a treat along with looking much cleaner and less cluttered at the front.

Next things on the to do list are to either upgrade the lights wiring loom or replace the lights all together as their so dull then maybe look to save up for some decent coil-overs in the new year, probably be hard though now im on the dole!

nice, getting there! not sure on the wheel centres. i like the number plates can you tell me where u got them and how much?

nice, getting there! not sure on the wheel centres. i like the number plates can you tell me where u got them and how much?

Their a se of dubmeister.co.uk legal pressed plates although I got them at their stand at edition38 and cost £15 for the set which is a little bit less than online but I have got them before for other cars from them and they have always been very high quality

Quick update, finally got round to modifying a steering wheel I bought over the forums, I had originally painted it the same colour as the car but didnt like it so after one failed attempt yesterday and finding a can of BMW sparkling graphite paint in the garage this is what happened

DSCF1527.jpg

think it looks awesome