The_Dude

F1 Fanstasy League 2011

http://www.fantasy-f1.net/home.html and go to register or login on the left side of the page.

The league is called.....The Corrado Forum. Inventive I know! :) There should be a dropdown box to join the league once you have your team iirc.

Edited by The_Dude

I cant find the team listed in the list of teams.

You're looking under T for The Corrado Forum? It should be there if you scroll down the leagues.

Yep, page 17, it goes from The bad boys 3 to the destroyers.

You're looking at the list of player teams, not leagues.

You need to click Leagues, then the User Leagues tab above all the page numbers. Then the leagues are all listed on the right.

Well I think I know who will crash first, it'll be a Force India as I work for them and know how sh#t the car is this year .

Well I think I know who will crash first, it'll be a Force India as I work for them and know how sh#t the car is this year .

That's a bit of a bummer Miles, you did quite well last year (well for 3/4s of the season!) and I had you in my team for most of it.

Bump...

Only joking, should be an interesting year, and we are modding everything even before the first race. Mk 5 rear wing, mk 2 front wing, mk 3 floor, mk 3 sidepods, so I've got everything crossed again for a good year, need a good bonus for more Corrado loving

You work for force india? Sounds like a good job! Is the factory still the same old Jordan one? My grandad got a tour round there once, amazing place.

Oh and i am signed up!

Just signed up thought this would keep me preoccupied every sunday at work, rather than worrying about silly stuff like customers.

After I'd stopped being a doofus I managed to sign up. Never done this before so not expecting to do very well.

I'm getting quite excited for the season now but I just hope Vettel doesnt win it again.

i've tried to sign up but i'm a user already, i can't find how to reset my password as i've forgotten it and i've emailed the site but had no reply :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

joined now, am in 2nd place already :cool:

Not sure if im being stupid but where does it tell you how many points you've scored? Not expecting mind.

Pos. Team Owner Country points

1. Team Pankhania KrishanP United Kingdom 90

2. Plugarii Profetu13 Romania 82

3. Critical mass888 Critical_mass88 United Kingdom 79

4. Slik Racing sygh2k_God United Kingdom 74

5. 4 wheeled Horsey captainredeye United Kingdom 68

6. Milano67 AndyW665 United Kingdom 67

7. Scuderia di Jazz jazzdevil United Kingdom 64

8. FormulaCarlos JohnCarl0s United Kingdom 64

9. Willy2winagain GlosterOx United Kingdom 61

10. Yorkshire Sport SamG40VR6 United Kingdom 60

11. Turn Left At Albuquerque samael78 United Kingdom 58

12. CoolStoryBro corradojim United Kingdom 55

13. JRK Racing donjon1990 United Kingdom 40

14. Team Soni krish0121 United Kingdom 38

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

just copy and pasted that from the league, took a while to find it and remember my password...

i've not done too great