Purple Tom

VR6 specific & normal Corrado parts - including FREE engine, gearbox, ABS ECU etc

Has anyone taken the CAM sensor Tom? will have it if not. send me a pm and will sort payment ASAP! ;)

Hi mate,

Is this the late model? Do you have any of the followings? : the 2 rear tail gate ( tail gate lifter), climate control (late model) , plastic trim (which seats in the middle of the dashboard round the air vent sterio and climate), window plastic trim (the one which seats on driver side door between the door and the glass).

If yes please let me know how much they are.

Cheers,

Tom, have you still got the central locking pump? If it's the 1H0 part number I'll have that please :)

should have thought, you could have bought it to Stanford :( along with the engine and gearbox :lol: could do with that as a 'just in case' for my 8v :)

PJ - I don't have any of those parts I'm afraid.

Jimbo - expansion tank went ages ago, do the Mk4 upgrade if you can.

David - I have still got the locking pump, I'll double check the P/N but its from the VR so it will almost certainly be the 1H0 number - I'll check asap though. The engine and 'box are still available if you're interested :)

David - I have still got the locking pump, I'll double check the P/N but its from the VR so it will almost certainly be the 1H0 number - I'll check asap though. The engine and 'box are still available if you're interested :)

great, cheers, I think there's a couple of different suffixes on the 1H0 parts, but AFAIK they all do what I need on the non-sunroof 8v :) just as long as it's not an early pre 92 car as they have a different electrical connector.

Very tempted by the engine and box, might give you a buzz when I'm back from hols in a few weeks if you haven't got rid of it by then,

ta,

David.

It was a very late VR so I'm pretty convinced the connector will be the same, wish I'd made a note of the P/N now :lol: I'll let you know asap :)

No worries on the engine and box!

Tom

• Like 1

:lol: OK I will very soon, I'm just waiting for the TDi build thread to be merged with the original thread for the 8V :)

:lol: OK I will very soon, I'm just waiting for the TDi build thread to be merged with the original thread for the 8V :)

tis done :)

Thank you very much :) I'll be going to the garage tomorrow so I'll check that P/N for you then!

Cheers

Tom

Here you go David - P/N definitely 1H0:

file-10.jpg

If you still want it them PM me and I'll let you know payment details etc.

Thanks

Tom

Sorry not looked through the whole thread but I have a parts list:

VR6 standard injectors

VR6 standard ECU (not sure if difference between OBD 1 and 2)

VR6 downpipe

VR6 inlet manifold

basically anything needed to swap back to NA. Dont worry only stock pilling parts if required.

I have the injectors, ECU (OBD1 which is standard Corrado 12V fitment) complete with immob, sensor ring and key and VR6 downpipe as well as the exhaust manifolds themselves. The only thing I don't have is the inlet manifold because it sold with the engine.

Let me know if you're interested, I could courier them all to you pretty cheaply.

Cheers

Tom

Here you go David - P/N definitely 1H0:

If you still want it them PM me and I'll let you know payment details etc.

Thanks

Tom

great cheers, that should do the job nicely, will pm you.

I have the injectors, ECU (OBD1 which is standard Corrado 12V fitment) complete with immob, sensor ring and key and VR6 downpipe as well as the exhaust manifolds themselves. The only thing I don't have is the inlet manifold because it sold with the engine.

Let me know if you're interested, I could courier them all to you pretty cheaply.

Cheers

Tom

My cars OBD 2. Probably take the injectors and downpipe though. How much for them?

Graeme - Just checked out the injectors, one of them has a crack around the injector nose itself which renders it useless so I actually only have 5 - the rest are good though. If you want the 5 injectors + VR6 downpipe I'd do the lot for £35 posted.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Mate, will take the ECU, would you do it £45 inc postage to Surrey?

Thanks

Matt

Edited by VR6matty