matty golf

anti roll bars - valver vs vr?

not 100% sure, I know the mounts for both are slightly different but if they are interchangeable, I cant say. What are you trying to achieve?

im swaping everythin to 5 stud so have changed the lower arms and stuff i notied they bolt up differently what about tie rods are they the same or different

i think the tie rods are different. If youve changed the arms to vr6 versions the distance from hub to gearbox has increased. Have you taken that into consideration? Have you pressed vr6 hubs into your carriers? VR6 hubs have different spline design too

Vr6 arb fastens different and wider, and if you have done the 4x100 to 5x100widetrack conversion as it sounds like you have, u need a vr6 arb track rods, wishbones, hubs and driveshafts, all these parts are also on mk3 vr6s and mk3 gtis, if your struggling to find track Rods n arb I've got some in my garage

• Like 1

yeh have done all the other bits just not touched the car for about a year so tryin to catch up on where im up to. yeh erny how much u after for them?? seem to be no parts on here any more