rado2

ccgb membership renewal

Wondered if anyone can help my membership is due to run out in the next few weeks and seeing as the website is down for a facelift what do i do about renewal. will i get a letter saying its due and the details of where to send the cheque . Or should i just send a cheque and a covering letter with membership number if the second option Has anyone got the address. thanks in advance

The sites been down for a while now, if you speak to Butterfly on here she should be able to advise you as I don't think the membership email address works either...

The AGM is coming up soon too I think so you may be able to renew there if you're going.

AGM is on Sunday 3rd April at Gaydon Transport Museum, starting at 13:00, meet up on car park any time before that :-) (where can I view smilies on the new forum?)

Tempest

Hi,

All membership renewals are due the beginning of May. We usualy send a reminder when we send out the minutes of the AGM (as Eric says Sunday 3rd April @ Gaydon and hopefully you have had a calling notice giving more info).

Hopefully the website will be up and running again soon though it is down for a bit more than a facelift. More information available at the AGM and in the minutes.

With the website down renewals can be made either by cheque to the PO Box address which is

PO Box 10346

Halesowen

B63 3XU

(Please please please enclose a note with your full name and membership number or address if you dont know the number)

or by bank transfer to the clubs account. Details of that will no doubt be provided in the AGM minutes and reminder of renewals being due.

Any other questions please feel free to post up here or drop me a pm (though I am away 22 - 29th Mch)

J

Thanks for the infomation and the address, got my letter this morning about the AGM and a funky new window sticker nice one cheers.

Thanks for the infomation and the address, got my letter this morning about the AGM and a funky new window sticker nice one cheers.

No problem. :)

hi, i am a member of ccgb, i want to buy some parts from vw, all the vw dealers in my area are saying they dont give discount and not heard of ccgb, can anyone help or tell me which branches local to me that give discount, im based in heathrow, iv been to both my locals, no luck. thats the heathrow brach and ruislip branch.

Don't think any dealership is obliged to give a discount. Pretty stingey if they don't though! My one always give me a good discount, but I've got to know the guys, have been using them for years and have spent thousands! That said, I asked for a CCGB discount very early on and they gave it to me - no questions asked. It's prob worth trying again- say you've checked and that you're supposed to have one.

GSF will give you a 10% CCGB discount.