emu

Any interests of fully reconditioned heated leather, any color ??

Have a spare grey heated leather late interior for sale but can't see many interests so was thinking if anybody will be interested if I will give a full restoration to it.

What can be achieved you can see in my build threat page 8, 9, 10

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?47944-Emu-s-Corrado-Pictures-of-new-VR/page8

What can I offer is fully reconditioned interior in any color you like. It will take about a month because I'm doing parts one bay one in my bedroom and don't have bigger place to do all of them at same time.

Please remember. It won't look like new but very similar, if the bolster is badly damaged stitches unfortunately won't be visible because will be covered by many coats of different conditioners and fillers to make leather soft and strong.

Price - What I'm asking is 850 pounds for 2 front seats, 2 door cards, 2 rear quarters and complete humped rear seats. Price doesn't include delivery and I need 400 pounds deposit and 450 paid on collection.

Anybody interested ??

Sorry fella but this is a classified advert at the end of the day. Could you use the new classifieds system that Andi has spent a lot of time on please :)

Ta