8vMatt

VR6 Rear Discs, Pads and Hoses for mk4 Calipers please!!!

Hi guys,

My current rear brakes are shot and one caliper is sticking and being a real pain to me and needs to be changed asap.

I'm in need of a pair of new rear discs folks if anyone has a pair they didn't get round to fitting. I have a pair of mk4 calipers ready to go, so I'm needing some new good quality pads to fit and a pair of hoses to suit please guys.

If they aren't available from here, could you knowledgeable people let me know where I could buy everything for the best price please.

Mucho thanks in advance.

Also just wondering what people think of this lot from the bay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/REAR-BRAKE-KIT-VW-GTi-VR6-MK3-GOLF-CORRADO-PASSAT-/350447767888?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5198509150

When i got the parts for mine

Hoses - mk2-mk4 goodridge off ebay

Discs - £20.93 + VAT from dealers

Pads - £29.87 +VAT from dealers

Also good time to do ABS cages and also rear wheel bearings OH and also when D&G Autotech did my mk4 rear conversion they had to drill out a couple of the carrier bolts so maybe get some of them too just in case

Jon

I got new abs rings from ebay, brembo discs from ebay, bearings from vw, callipers from ebay and hose kit through amazon!

You might save a bit of cash getting the discs and pads from Eurocarparts but buy genuine bearings from VW

Definitely agree get bearings from VW