VW_OwneR_85

obd1 VR6 throttle response help please!!

hi people, this is getting me down :( only had my raddo 3 weeks, have changed plugs {ngk} leads,airfilter, cleaned maf, it idles fine,its just the response from around 1200-1700 revs is shocking almost kangarooy, just before i was waiting on the hill waiting for the traffic lights to go green, got to the top {in 1st} and gave it some throttle on the level road and it kangarood so bad,{has a 1/4 tank of fuel,} but once it was on the flat for abit it stopped but still the response in the 1200-1700 rev range is still crap,throttle cable has about 7mm play in it, but its all out of adjustment,its booked in next week to have the wires on the hall sender looked at as ones burnt off, im realy hopeing this is the problem, would a hall sender wire give bad throtle response? any ideas guys?

prety much think ive sorted this, after replaceing the rotor arm i want to reset the ecu by disconnecting the battery, turns out the negative battery clamp was loose on the terminal even though the clamp bolt was tight, got it sorted and theres no jerky or jumpy throttle response in the low cruiseing rev range,,, yay :)