dukest

20% off novice track days from MSV

if anyone who's not done one before (with them at least!) is interested :)

Shame!

Good find nonetheless.

Snetterton for me next I think.

Feedbacks from the PH forum seem to be pretty good RE: new layout. :-)

I started looking at June date yesterday after reading your post…… I may just visit Cadwell Park first before Snetterton. I was going to stay at B&B anyway for either venues and Travelodge has rooms near-by for £19 per night at both places. Also, I’ve worked out that it’s only extra £26 fuel cost traveling to Cadwell compares to Snetterton so not much difference there….

The only snag is that the entry fee to Cadwell is a bit dearer than Snetterton (179/169 vs 119).

May need to upgrade my front pads first though cos they smelt pretty bad towards the end at Brands Hatch; though in terms of performance I didn’t feel they faded THAT badly and they're only 7000 miles old so I’m not sure……

On another note, a while ago I was thinking about Spa in November with BookaTrack but then I worked out that it’d cost about £2200 for the whole trip excluding new tyres and oil cooler so I was only day dreaming! LOL. Reality kicks in and it sucks.

:-D