T4ROX

Project Corrodo

Here are the first pics of quite an ambitious project I have undertaken. The car – a 2.0 16v 1995 ‘N’ - was rescued from a friend of a friend’s driveway after being stood for 3 years; I did not pay much for it as it was a non runner and in pretty bad shape inside and out.

5615972483_0d54d8bc71_m.jpg

I have 2 months to turn it into a car that will not look out of place on stands at major shows up and down the country this year.

I will never be able to get it mint but if I can get it looking well with a modern dare I say ‘stance’ I will be happy.

All the suspension brakes and many of the chassis components need replacing, the wrong head gasket had been fitted after it had a head rebuild following a cam belt failure, so first thing will be to try and get the engine running and go from there.

Never had a Corrado before so looking forward to the challenge no matter how it turns out – it has to e better than seeing a car I am such a fan of go to scrap heaven

Good luck with the project - one of the nicest colours in my opinion.

You might however want to edit the title of your thread ;)

Good luck there, always good to see a car being rescued, anything you need to know is on this forum - keep us all informed, especially with pictures!