bobbymkII

what one of these is correct for late 1993 corrado 2.0 16v

i may still have one in the shed will take a look tomoro if your still after one? from a 95 2.0 16v 9a

We will have one from our 94 2.0 16v. The fuel tank is coming out this Sat, could grab this if you're still in need.

yes to both of you who ever has one just drop me a pm with details i will paypal or bank transfer payment and postage...that be spot on lads...

took mine out today it looks like this and has part number 535919051 on the top part where ele/plug point is and on the bottom silver fuel pump/filter it has 191906092AB on it....

P110415_111339.jpg

P110415_111357.jpg

P110415_111416.jpg

P110415_111435.jpg

whats wierd is i expected the float part to be broke as my fuel gauge when full shows full for about 40-50 miles then drops to zero...but i filled a bucket to test it and it floats like it should???? strange...i assume the wires maybe knackerd if its been in there since 1993...lol...anyway the above pic is what im after asap...

i deleted all my pm's by accident cos im daft like that who ever it was that pm'd me with one for £25 posted can u pm me again so i can get details for payment

cheers

bobby

p.s. a piece of pee to remove hopefully going back in is as easy and should fix my none starting probelm fingers crossed

hi mate sorry forgot about this post mine has part number 535919051 on the top part but cant see 191906092AB on it anywhere?

looks identical to photo.

£25 posted be with you tuesday

the lower fuel pump silver can like object has the 191 number on it...i know u say 191 is mk2 but remeber the car shares alot of mk2 bits ...same with under the car the fuel pump etc and pipes are same as mk2 16v and early mk2's as i used pipes off a early mk2 8v as templates for new ones last year...hence a few 191 numbers on rado's ...cheers for offer but somebody beat you to it have one on way for same price ...but i also going to get the fuel pump for under the car as well and do both as all the noise was from under the car no the intank pump ...but the intank pump wasnt reading fuel correct so no harm in replacing the lot ...just desprate to get the car on the road again with good weather we are having although matte black weather doesnt matter...lol