marcocorrado

Does anyone know anything about IHI'ing an AGU in a Corrado

Hi guys. Well after lots of persuading i think i have just convinced my friend to IHI his 20v turbo in the Rado.

At the moment the car is an AGU lump running on qpeng with a K03s, 316cc injectors large FMIC and has been very reliable...........(thankfully as i did the conversion) Until a nightmare happened. (Sump failure and large piece of casting bouncing up into the oil pump pulling the chain off and buggering the crank) But thats another story.

So with the nightmare out of the way now the decision has been made to just straight swap the engine for another which has now been sourced..... However the thought has always been in my head since i did the conversion to IHI the engine and put a LSD in too. But im finding it hard to find anyone else to speak to that has done the IHI fit themselves.

So if anyone knows anything about the IHI fit such as Turbo options, manifold options, injector requirements and downpipes etc then i would love to hear from them before i dive in blind. Im not even sure about clearances for turbo/manifold and any different pipework for the turbo.

Also if anyone has any idea atall about LSD's in the standard 2.0 16v gearbox then it would be good to hear from you too.

Thanks

Marcus