carter711

Help finding VR6 video on youtube!

A while ago someone on here posted a video of a VR6 doing some runs up and down what looked like an industrial estate road, there's seagulls squarking in the background and the VR6 noise is immense.

He drives down to a round about a few times and when he stops the camera zooms onto the 'VR6' badge on the rear.

I thought it was called 'VR6 Buzz' but I can't find it?

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?!

Yes it was me who posted that video. I can't remember which part of the forum I posted it on but it was either General car chat or Off topic. I'm not that technical on how to post it here though.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Just looked in my history and found it. Thats the good news. The bad news is it looks like the OP on Youtube as removed the video due to "copyright"

Alan

WigsVR6 - if it's your car mate, I noticed a few days ago on my daily trawl that unless I'm misreading the french text, someone has re uploaded it and claimed it's their car?

Same vid carter just someone has nicked it by the looks of things

*Edit*

Sorry I think I misread your post Wigs, it's a RHD corrado so could well be his!

WigsVR6 - if it's your car mate, I noticed a few days ago on my daily trawl that unless I'm misreading the french text, someone has re uploaded it and claimed it's their car?

Same vid carter just someone has nicked it by the looks of things

*Edit*

Sorry I think I misread your post Wigs, it's a RHD corrado so could well be his!

Wish it was mine mate. Mine got totaled on a round a bout in March. Gutted