Sam.l

Charger bracket bolts!

Hey all, after removing my charger from my '91 g60 for re-build I seem to have lost two of the bolts from the right hand side charger bracket that bolts to the block. The upper two to be exact (if that makes a difference!) I know, bit of an idiot!

My question is are these available from the dealer still and if so does anyone know the part number? But ideally, does anyone have any that are not needed??? Thanks a lot.

Sorry mate i don't but maybe worth giving gwerks or jabba a shout. found this .... http://www.dragtimes.com/parts/VW-Corrado-G60-Stainless-Supercharger-Installation-Kit_160430967987.html and there are a few kits on ebay.

Hopefully someone will be on and able to help soon.

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

ohh just thinking.... i bought mimjed's supercharger off him as he is breaking his G60.

Worth talking to him as he will more than likely still have them. :)

Cheers ad, odds are on i will have them, if you can point them out on the pic ill see how good/bad they are and let you know

Cheers fo the help guys, looking at the picture it's the bolts numbered 21 and 22 in the bottom right of the pic. I think they might be Allen headed but only about an 2 inches long. Mimjed, if you have two I'd be grateful! Let me know. Thanks again.

I just took those brackets off so they should be pretty easy to find. Im going to my garage on tuesday, will send them to you if you cover postage.

Mine didnt have washers on.

Pm me your address if thats cool.

Ah great thanks a lot mimjed! Let me know if/when you find them. No probs to cover the post aswell. Ill PM you my address now.

Thanks to Mimjed for being a legend and hooking me up with the exact bolts i need. Thanks mate!

That's rocking you got them from a forum member but just to let you know they are available from VW for less than a pound each

Part number N 90401901 and 0.39Euro