87 Jetta 16v

Grant Motorsport VR6 Corrado Breaking - Blackberry with Black Interior

All lists updated at the top of the page one. The actual car shell is going to the crusher this weekend so be quick if you need any body parts...

Hi, I'm a novice at this so excuse my ignorance! I'm interested in the springs and dampers, would they fit a late 2.0l 16V model? If they do, could you post them/courier them?

Hi there,

I have just checked the eibach catalogue and the part numbers are the same for the 16v and VR6 so they will fit. I can courier them if you are in the UK?

Thanks,

Neal.

Hi Neal, sorry I haven't got back to you sooner, I'll take the springs and both sets of dampers. Could you courier them to me? I'll PM you about details. Also, I may be interested in the Brands Hatch wheels, the ones on my car are crap! Any pics? Presume they're 5 stud, in which case I'd need to convert!!

Money cleared for the springs and dampers. These will be on the courier ASAP when I have a suitable box.

All items on the list at the top are updated.

Thanks,

Neal.

Hi mate

I'm carrying out the mk4 rear caliper conversion but my carriers and slide pins are seized, do you still have them and if so how much posted to Halifax please.

Cheers

my rear caliper carriers and slide pins are seized, do you still have them and if so how much posted to Halifax please ?

Hi there. Sorry, this went a long while back. The list at the top of page 1 contains everything that remains.

Thanks,

Neal.

Do you have the rubbers and the metal bits that the radiator fixings bolt into that are held in with rubbers into the slam panel vr6 only I think cheers from malc