mimjed

long shot, mk5 golf....

Long shot, but does anybody know of or have seen a mk5 golf gti or gt tdi in laser blue thats being broken?

Mrs has bumped her nearside wing so on the hunt for a replacement but not having much joy. Its a 54 plate.

Cheers jim

Good luck, I looked for one of them a while back and good luck with the paint matching. I was told they stopped selling it as it was a nightmare to spray and paint match individual panels so they ended up having to do spray a lot more of the car i.e. the whole side. Shame as its a great colour.

Tried the Mk5Gti forum?

Yes chap i hear its a bit of a mare which is why im trying for a second hand one.

Ive got a wanted up on mk5 gti yes, but no replies :(

Can get a pattern one sprayed for 95, but i assume they are a bitch to fit so trying to avoid.

Yes chap i hear its a bit of a mare which is why im trying for a second hand one.

Ive got a wanted up on mk5 gti yes, but no replies :(

Can get a pattern one sprayed for 95, but i assume they are a bitch to fit so trying to avoid.

the pattern parts often need trimmed down from experience to get them to fit properly. I don't blame you for wanting to get original second hand.

I had a bump a couple of years ago on my Golf and found a garage that paint matched a new front bumper perfectly. You can't tell the difference.

The new bumper was only 70 odd quid, but that is going back a bit.

Nottingham from you isn't that far, if your interested.

Got a bumper with everything on for 50 and the right colour. Just cant find a wing.

Her mate works in a body shop but wanted 400 for non genuine wing and bumper sprayed!

Sadly this was the point i had to get involved at. Want nothing to do with the car after several arguements over it, but thats taking the ****