paddyVanW

Corrado Ownership- 1 year anniversary - Big Thanks to Corrado Forum

Only just realised i have owned my first VW, (a corrado) for one year,three days now and just gets better. Have also now got a golf tdi for work as now do 75 miles commute a day due to new job. All in all been a great experience hugely, helped by everybody in any way connected to this site, i feel privileged to be a member.

Glad you're enjoying it and getting benefit from the Forum - it's a great place to be part of.

I find driving my Corrado is becoming more and more rewarding the longer I have her. I know her and all her quirks well now and am, bit by bit, improving what has deteriorated with age. I could not bear the banality of a 'modern' car... :)

Same position as you. Owned my G60 for 1 year this weekend. A little 21st birthday present to myself:thumbleft:

Ha Ha, if only i could make the same claim,mine was for my 40th !! i just about remember seeing these cars when new!!! Lol.

Ha Ha, if only i could make the same claim,mine was for my 40th !! i just about remember seeing these cars when new!!! Lol.

Well I was 2 when my car rolled out of Osnabruck, definitely don't remember seeing any back then!

out of those twelve months, how many has the corrado actually worked?

To be fair i barely used it over the bad winter time, but the rest of time apart from niggly bits,Odd flat battery, couple electrical probs, dont really want to think too hard as probly loads more, which are gradually being done. the car has generally been running fine. Always find something to do or want to do tho.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Well I was 2 when my car rolled out of Osnabruck, definitely don't remember seeing any back then!

And one big difference was no way could i afford one then!