Swompy

Schrick manifold

Wonder if it'd be possible to ask him some kind of question that only Schrick owners might know perhaps.. does each one have a unique serial number on it? Do you remember what yours was? If he makes up some kind of random number for the serial that isn't the same format as the one you had....?

i have seen this also, and he's only down the road, will contact him in a min and ask if i can pay cash for it on collection, and see what he's reply is??

Some on on ebay is selling a schrick manifold but is using pretty much the same description I was using and is using my pic to display it. Not sure how genuine this guy is as he only has 1 feed back

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemNext&item=250827078062&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&autorefresh=true

I contacted him yesterday, he said its an OBD2 manifold :-(

Wonder if it'd be possible to ask him some kind of question that only Schrick owners might know perhaps.. does each one have a unique serial number on it? Do you remember what yours was? If he makes up some kind of random number for the serial that isn't the same format as the one you had....?

Still havent sold :( it I will email him and ask what number it has on the vacum resivour as the manifold its self doesnt have one