hunty

No gears

5am this morning was on my way to work i popped the shop an thats when i happened . No gears the stick went solid and cant select any gears odd not what you want at tgis time any ideas i no clutch ok there was no noises and all fluids have been changed last week

Sounds like a gear linkage issue. If you get a chance to get under the car; check the linkage from the shifter stick to the gear box and I'm sure you will find the problem.

If the gear stick is completely solid and will not move, it may also be an issue with the sticks ball joint: you could remove the cover to take a quick look.

Otherwise, you may be looking at a problem with the gearbox itself, but eliminate the easy solutions first.

J

Yes iv just checked these where the cables connect to to box is wgere the problem is think it can be unbolted from box and pulls out has little black cap on 1 part moves which is fowards and back but no left and rite