VR6Pete

£500 to spend - what wheels to get?

Well, my Brock b2's going tonight! :( so got 500 to spend on something new!

Not sure what go for... I don't want run spacers, have stretched tyres, I like the motorsport look, and like the handling of 15"/16" wheels..

I loved my compomotive mo's my mk2 golf had on.. Gutted I sold them....

So, what's available?

Cheers, pete

If you're happy with 15s i'd stick with Speedlines, as good as it gets in 15" on a Corrado.

Err Compomotive MOs? lol.

Is that the price inc tyres?

What about Speedline challenge/turini, rota slipstream or BBS RXII,

I paid 500 for the set on my golf, with yoke tyres... Depends what's about really if come with tyres or not...

I have a set of 4 OE Speedlines freshly powdercoated without tyres but you can pick new tyres of choice and still come in under budget

I have a set of black Compomotive MO's available, 7½x17. And they're the "wide spoke" type, meaning lots of clearance for those monster Brembo brakes you want to fit :D

Look like this they do. PM me if interested.

John

Edited by corozin

I have a set of black Compomotive MO's available, 7½x17. And they're the "wide spoke" type, meaning lots of clearance for those monster Brembo brakes you want to fit :D

John

they do look well mate, shame they are 17" always find that I dont like the handling of them though :(

John

Ohh, PM me with how much you want for them.

John

What you having instead John?

How much you after mate? Do they come with centre caps? Cheers

Pete

All 4 caps are included and in excellent condition. I've only decided to sell to fund some other work to my car I would want £225 for all 4

Thanks

Awesome. What size tyres would I need for these bad boys? Would you be prepared to meet half way between you and me?

Factory size is 205/50 but 195/50 or even 195/45 are options too. Where are you based?

Handy. Got a set of 205/50/15's my my current wheels with alot of life in them. Although might go for something I little skinnier. I'm based in Stoke on Trent :)

Cool. Where would be about half way? knutsford services? When would be a good time, either in the evening or a Sunday is good with me.

M6 junction A57 is about halfway to Stoke for me, evening is best I have commitments for the next couple of Sundays

Perfect, right on the junction. Tomorrow or Friday is probably best for me this week

I'd have thought friday would be better, got hospital appointment tomorrow but pm me your mobile number and I'll let you know tomorrow lunch for sure if not too late :)

Sent from my iPad