pt_corrado

gearbox oil for corrado g60

Hello guys, i had one question. As i had some VW oil at home but dot want to make "****".

can i use G 052 512 A2 VW gearbox oil, in the corrrado G60 gearbox?

Dont know the specs of this oils, and dont whant to blow the gearbox :S.

Hope you guys can help me .

regards

That no. looks familiar, standard vw mineral oil I think, will be fine in the 02A box although in cold weather the vw fully synthetic, redline mt90 or the castrol fully synth halfords stock will be a little better.

Hello, i have seen in etka and this part number are only refering to 02T gearbox. thats why i have a little bit concerning in using this oil.

In portugal the weather isnt to cold, the problem is if he oil specs are not good for using in corrado gearbox.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Hello, i have seen in etka and this part number are only refering to 02T gearbox. thats why i have a little bit concerning in using this oil.

In portugal the weather isnt to cold, the problem is if the oil specs are not good for using in corrado gearbox.

In that case I'd just order 2 litres of mineral oil from vw, it's fairly cheap and fine for the 02a, they should also be able to advise on the current part no. for the synthetic alternative, but it will be 4 times as much