Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

what wheel offset is best?

am i right in thinking that the standard offset on the earlier corrados ( h reg 1.8 16v) is around 35-38, as when i bought my corrado the alloys that it came with have an offset of 18!!! :shock: the funny thing is they fit nicely in the arch and look flush with the arches (a bit in). after trying my deep dish 15's off my polo (et35) the wheels looks lost they sit way too far in. i have dropped the car a lot (60mm>) and it seems ok with the low offset but rubs on the inner arch on full lock at the front, however i don't like the wheels and would rather have my dished 15's on instead, so i was wondering what offset you guys are running and with what drop on 15's. oh yeah can i get 15mm spacers or do they only go up in tens? thanks Bobby :D

You can get 15mm spacers, i have 17mm spacers on the front and 10mm on the back, but mines the later spec corrado with the slightly wider front wings, im running 7x17 with an appox lowered by 60mm