Portent

There's really a lot of affection out there for the Corrado

Something I've noticed since I bought the car is the amount of affection people hold for it on other forums. I've mentioned it or posted pictures of it on a few non-motoring forums and it almost always gets positive comments, or people saying they love them. I'd expected a few chuftie moments in real life (not had many of those yet) but it does surprise me the affection people universally hold for this car.

Apart from my wife (who hates it) I don't think I've had a negative word said yet. And honestly, when you think about it, that's quite surprising for a 17 year old VW.

For the money I still can't think of anything else I'd rather own :cool:

I just wish I had a little more time to spend doing things on it.

yeh people do seem to love them, in the last three weeks i had a family stand by mine after they pulled there brand new rocco next to mine, and had there pic taken with the two cars in the pic, had a girl about 9 years old say "look daddy its one of those cars" and some bloke in a maserati quattroporte saying "loved my old one and would love another one"

goes to show that an old vw has still got the charm