liamtg60

1.8t wiring loom or qpeng

Hi mate, I have a q peng Ecu for a 20vt. It is the one that runs the self amplified coil packs. I had this on my Corrado running a aum code golf gti engine. Don't have the loom though as I am re using it as I am going to use a dta Ecu now. Q peng can convert a loom for you though. Don't live far from middlesbrough either so quite local to you.

Im after full kit really niceone anyway ill prob ring qpeng tomorro didnt realise they did that, might c u around mate, wher bouts u from like?

No worries mate, nice to see another Corrado in the area.

I'm from skeleton which is near saltburn but work in billingham.

Mines off the road undergoing a bit of a rebuild at the moment. You already got an engine sorted etc? Which flavour you going for?

engine at mine its an Agu with ko3s turbo and matching injectors, so would have to be mapped accordingly and thats if the thing starts.

Its been out of a car for almost year and half with oil dropped out and no turn over iv just found out today. the joy

What you having done like, do u get over tpark much or go to any meets?

Ah right I'm sure it'll be fine. Just put some oil in and turn it over by hand.

I'm uprating the engine internals and going for a bigger turbo.

Don't go to t park anymore used to in my old g60 but not really my thing now . I do try and get to a few meets but get funny looks sometimes going in my type r as the Rado is in bits. If you look on a site called Vag cars theres details of local v dub meets on there mate.