Philuk

Canvas Prints 20"x15" -- 30"x20" -- 44"x18" --Other Sizes Available

Ok I am able to offer a canvas printing service.

If there is a picture I have of your car or any car. Then I can have it printed onto Canvas and posted to you,

They are printed onto High Quality Canvas with 3 coats of clear varnish for protection and it enables you to wipe it clean. They are wooden framed so they can be hung straight up.

Prices are as follows

20"x15" - Single Image - £30.00 Delivered

30"x20" - Single Image - £40.00 Delivered

44"x18" - 3 Images side by side - £55.00 Delivered

There are many other sizes available please ask me and I will price these up for you.

If you want your own image putting onto the same canvas then i can do this aswell.

Prices are the same as above but i just need a high quality image of your car/bike etc.

For every one that sells i will donate 10% of the price to the Corrado Forum.

Any questions please feel free to ask me on here or by PM or by text 07872 531802

Cheers!

superb

i've been wanting to look at getting a couple of pics of my old aprilia rsv onto canvas

i'll be in touch

just need to find the best pic/pics

thats fine mate, im gonna get a couple done that im hoping I can sell and ill get some pics up :)

right here we go.

I have taken (with my phone) a picture of a canvas my mum had done. the picture is slightly overexposed to start with - because of the varnish that is put on afterwards to protect them there is some slight glare which make its look not as good as it really does!

6002239791_422999d145_z.jpg

Untitled by Philuk56, on Flickr

6002244515_3c7b2e7da2_z.jpg

Untitled by Philuk56, on Flickr

That is front and back to show you how they would look! they would come to you bubblewrapped up and well protected. All i can do is assure you of how good they are lol. Cheers! if you wanna text me and ask me anything feel free my number is 07872 531802 Cheers Phil

my wifes a photographer and might be intrested in this, we should be down your way from time to time visting family (filey), so i will pass your number on to her.

cheers

Im going this week hopefully to get some done for demos as such! and then ill get some more pics of em and upload em! :)