CVR6-T-HD

The Black Baroness

For the sake of it, keep the car, and come to terms with your wife. Tell her that it's better to make a good Corrado, than fishing, drinking, watching telly etc. ;)

Very nice vr6 cover with the turbo writing on it.

All the best,

Redfox.

LOL.. Sorry guys been busy at work.. I hear you all.. it is quite the asking price. I've tried the new wife bit.. but was returned.. no refunds allowed ;-) LOL.. either way I told her I'd make an attempt at selling. I really don't want to take less than 10K pounds. I know there is no way I'll ever get what I put into it, but who knows, somebody out there might be interested. What are the best places to put it on? Gumtree? Autotrader?

Hey, if I don't sell it.. at least I tried or so the story goes ;-)

I'll post recent pics soon

You have no chance selling it on Gumtree. Maybe autotrader, but I think your only possible would be pistonheads. You need a really good ad though. Proper pics, proper description. I can't remember another car selling for 10-12k in the past 5 years...

Just put it up for a completely unfeasible asking price and then when it doesn't sell you can keep it! At least you tried...

And I agree with Redfox, it could be worse, you could be a fisherman...